Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Stampin' Up!


I promise, I have been playing with my paper supplies, but some of them aren't SU.  I'm trying to use my stash and what better way than making and sending note cards to friends and family.

These two cards are made with the Beautiful You Stamps that can be either wood mounted or used with clear blocks.  There is a price difference.  I use mostly clear blocks as it takes up less room to store.  Also, this set has 13 stamps.  Three ladies and 8 sayings and two 'squiggles' that are stamped over the image as in the card on the right





The note cards (5 x 3 1/2 inches) can be bought in packs of 20.  I used Sweet Sugarplum ink.  

Just a plain and simple card to help keep in touch with loved ones.

Head over to my site to order, or contact me for more information



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!