Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Stampin' Up!

It's Sale-A-Bration Time!  That means the more you spend the more free product you earn.  New items were added February 21st.  I especially like Delicate Details, 5 stamps you can use to add a 'delicate' touch to any card

Check out my website to see what you could choose as a gift for yourself or a friend.  Ordering is easy, just pick the items, add your personal information and pay with a credit card.  I'll never see the credit card information if that's a concern.

I've been out of the loop, so to speak, on Stampin' Up! products and when I received my Demonstrator packet included was a Paper Pumpkin Kit from August 2016. 



This kit had everything to make the card you see on the top, the note card on the left and the gift card pocket. Three of each.  Ink, stamps, embellishments, paper and envelopes.  I did have to dig out my scissors.  It makes three of each item.
  

                                    What fun!


Everything you need is included for the project that month.  Shhhh!  It's a surprise, you just know SU will make your kit special.  You can buy one to check it out or you can subscribe.  Can you imagine getting a box of creativity every month?  Read all about it here.

If you're interested and have questions, just ask!  I'm more than happy to help. Also I have a few catalogs that I can mail out if you'd like them.  Just drop me a line at elcgee@gmail.com

Thus ends my sales pitch for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!