Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fog, fog and more fog

I slept in....didn't wake up until Jim's alarm went off at 0730.  I guess the fog is to blame!  The sun still hasn't made an appearance and it's 0930

During the night I heard several boats tooting their horns on the river.  The first one made me wonder until I remembered how close we are to the river.  After that it was just a pleasant sound and I went back to sleep.

Made a grocery run yesterday afternoon.  We stopped in the parking lot of the Rising Sun IGA and Jim decided I needed a bigger grocery store and we headed back east to a Kroger about 10 miles from the campground.  The road is a scenic byway so the drive was pleasant.  We also scoped out gas stations and fuel prices. We'll need to fuel up before the next leg of our journey.

We leave here and head for Cave City Kentucky on Thursday

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!