Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Milepost Passed

Recently I passed the one thousand mark on blogs posted! I know I don't post as often as I should or could, but I am amazed that I've done over 1000 blogs.

I am also grateful for all of my readers!  Without you I wouldn't be posting about our life on the road.  Sometimes our day to day isn't all that exciting so I thank you for hanging in there and continuing to see what we're up to and where our travels take us.

My wash machine is working again! And it only cost $360!  Isn't that ridiculous? The parts were $250, the rest was labor.

Had a rainstorm inundate us Monday afternoon and the rest of the day was gloomy.  It's amazing to watch the clouds build up every afternoon and speculate as to whether or not we'll get any rain.  We seem to be in a pocket here and half the time the rain passes us by.  We are situated between the Atlantic Ocean and Lake Okeechobee and perhaps that has something to do with it.

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!