Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

What are you Reading?

Today I looked in the mirror and saw an old lady!  Way past time for a haircut.  So I didn't figure Jim would be doing anything outside (chilly and windy) and informed him I was needing a haircut. Bless his heart, he shaved and said let's go.  We did have lunch out and while I was getting 'younger', Jim strolled around Bass Pro Shop.

That's all we did today.  Once home Jim napped and I read for a bit then played Monopoly on my tablet.


What I'm Reading: Eat Right, Live Longer by Neal Barnard and for some reason you can buy it for a penny on Amazon from a third party.

I periodically read books of this nature to keep me on track with healthy eating.  Sometimes it's easy and other times I just chuck it all and have Popeye's chicken for lunch!  I do like my veggies and have no problem eating them and fruits and other goodies that are good for you.  So far my quest to stay off medication is working.

How about you?  What are you doing to stay healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!