Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last day of 2014


Where does the time go?  I swear the older I get the faster time passes by...

Our day started out with clouds and as the day progressed we had sprinkles, then by 1330 the misty rain turned into a gentle rain.  I hope all those who had outdoor plans for the night made indoor plans too!

Sonsearae, Jim and I went for a walk before the mist descended.  I headed home when the mist started while they continued to walk.

Jim is doing very good with his walking.  He does a mile or more each day and I'm proud of him.  I'm pretty sure he gets frustrated not being able to do a lot of activities because of his breastbone and chest muscles healing.  And he still has some discomfort in his leg where they harvested the veins for his bypasses. Overall he's looking good!

Looking back over the past year this would have to be the thing I'm most grateful for.  

We traveled and saw some beautiful places, we spent time in Vermont with our good friends Anne and Scotty.  But having Jim healthy and on the road to wellness is the best thing!

We had some beans and rice for lunch, then we both snoozed for awhile.  Jim napping on the bed while Boo and I lounged downstairs.

We had a lovely evening with Sonsearae and Chris.  Pizza, 7 layer dip, hummus and veggies for our dinner. We did indulge in a tequila drink or two.  Not sure what the drink is called but it involves two tequilas and half and half.  Pretty tasty! Afterwards we played Phase 10, a new game for Jim and I.  Don't you know Jim won!

I hope wherever you are you're enjoying the evening.  Out partying or staying at home watching TV, ring out the old year!  I hope the new year brings you happiness, good health and prosperity!


What I'm reading: From the Ashes by Jeremy Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!