Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Where were you a year ago?

We were in Welaka Florida enjoying the mild temperatures.  I was also getting my eyes fixed!  I had some blurriness (clouds or big floaters) that was zapped and viola!  clear vision.  Anyway you can read about it here.  I can't be positive, but I think this was the last time we rode our trikes...

Jim is in hospital, been there about 24 hours and he won't get to come home until tomorrow.  The area where they harvested the veins for his bypass is still an open wound and the internist thought it should be seen by a surgeon.  Couldn't get into his office for 2-3 weeks so the internist admitted him so he could be seen by the surgeon on hospital rounds!

Anyhoo, there was an infection and he was given a broad spectrum antibiotic yesterday.  Found out this afternoon that the antibiotic will be given today and again tomorrow, at which time he'll be released.

Mostly Jim is just laying around wanting to come home.  Can't say I blame him.  He has his phone, iPad and a book.  But the inactivity is probably driving him crazy.

While some of the country is enduring snow and cold temperatures we've been having wonderful mid seventy days and at night somewhere in the 50's.  My kind of winter!  The forecast says we're getting a couple degrees cooler the next few days

With Jim not here I have control of the remote and what to watch on TV!  Tonight I'm watching PBS, Leave it to Beavers.  It's a rerun but it's fascinating!  Hunted to near extinction they're making a comeback and we're learning how necessary they are to the overall scheme of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!