Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Yucky Day

Wind and spitting rain with overcast skies....Yuck.  And we had to go out and brave the cold temperature to get fuel and a few groceries.  Once again we paid $3.39 for diesel!

When we got home I realized I didn't have my iPad...so we drove back to the store and no....no one turned it in.  I  left my information and so far no calls.  Yuck!

Then my sister Roxann called informing me that my brother's body had been found.  He's been missing and left a note.  Yuck!

The wind has abated a bit, the skies have cleared and we have a lovely sunset.  But it's still chilly out there

And on that note I'll remind you all to set your clocks back and check your smoke alarms

2 comments:

  1. Checked the Smoke Alarm and turned my clocks back. Don't know why they mess with this time for us old retired folks?? We paid $3.16 for diesel here the other day. I filled up a 5 gallon fuel can for later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! $3.16 for diesel is a bargain. I'd love to find that price here in Florida but we may have to settle for around $3.40 - $3.50

      Delete

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!