Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Beautiful day here

What time did you get up this morning?  I slept until 0740

Jim's last day of work is over....to bad he had to spend it inside all day!

Meanwhile at home I was doing little chores to get us packed up and on the road Wednesday.  Outside the birds were pitching a fit!  All of them were chatting up a storm....I guess they wanted to be fed!

Jim thinks he can get everything finished up on Monday.  He also wants to head to Corky Bells one more time on Tuesday and wash the truck.  So much to do, so little time...

Do you use cloth or paper napkins?  I've always used cloth napkins.  It isn't difficult to keep them washed since I have my own wash machine.  Mine are looking a wee bit shabby so I'm on the lookout for some that are on sale.

I baked a batch of blueberry muffins this afternoon that should last a few days. It will be a tasty treat to have with our afternoon coffee...maybe breakfast too!

Since this day is almost over we only have two days before we leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!