Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Do you ever get tired...

of doing the same thing day after day?  I get up, lately between 0600 and 0700, fix my coffee and drink it while I read magazines, books, cookbooks, blogs, email...etc.  Then it's breakfast followed by getting dressed, making the bed and doing the dishes.  Thrown in there on any given day is laundry and cleaning.  Day after day it's the same routine....I think I need a vacation where all I have to do is nothing!



It was ever so nice for this Tufted Titmouse to sit still long enough for me to get a picture.  He likes sunflower seeds and takes one from the feeder, finds a branch nearby and breaks it open.


It might be my imagination, but I think the squirrels tails are getting fluffier.  Do they do that for winter?


Almost to far away to snap a good picture.  This butterfly would have flown off had I got up to get closer

What a difference a week makes!  The mum is looking so much better.  Can't say the same for the marigolds, but the pots have been perked up with felt stickers from Michael's.  Jim thought the generic black pots looked tacky and I didn't want to buy decorative pots


Yesterday Boo discovered a lizard like this in the house.  Drove him (and me) crazy for about a half hour.  Not sure where it is now.  If he's in the house he can eat bugs.

This Carolina chickadee loves to snatch a seed and fly off...I took 6-8 pictures and this is the best one!

It's Sunday and that means Jim is working today.  The Saints are in Chicago and I hope the weather isn't so cold that they can't play well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!