Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Squirrel problems?

You know I'm happy when I can watch the critters from the comfort of my chair.  Yesterday this little guy entertained me for about 30 minutes as he tried to figure out how to get the seeds.  The feeder has been hanging for the longest time and we were wondering if the squirrels didn't like palm trees...I guess he just hadn't discovered it.


 


These pictures were taken through a tinted window so they're not the best, but as you can see he figured out how to have some breakfast


This morning he was just sitting on it chowing down!

I much prefer to see the birds enjoying the seeds
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. We had a squirrel that would turn our feeder up side down and pour it on the ground so all its friends could eat the seeds. We finally fixed it where they could not get to it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!