Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Walking the Trail

Jim decided he needed to go for a walk Tuesday morning so I happily joined him!  There is a trail through the woods and around the campground so with map in hand we tackled the trail.  Of course I took a camera

 
 


I did manage to find some Autumn color and Jim found a snail!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The trail goes up to the levee and then back down again.  Some of it was a bit damp with the recent rains and we couldn't avoid all the mud
 
 


Back home we took off our shoes and Jim hosed them off.  Then I just washed them with the sheets.  I continued with laundry...can't remember what Jim did.  But it was a day of chores

Wednesday we plan a trip to Memphis, Tennessee...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!