Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lovely Sunset

I was up around 0630, I had been laying there the longest timing trying to figure out what the noise was.  It sounded like a flight line.  If you've ever been near an airport with jets you know the sound I'm talking about.  After looking at a map and checking the wind we figured it could be the Little Rock airport...who knows for sure.

I stripped the bed and put clean sheets on while Jim was outside finishing up the cleaning on the rig.  He finished that chore before noon.

The afternoon was spent reading and computer time.  Coffee was outside watching the lake and birds.  We took Boo for a walk.  All three of us are enjoying that!

I made some steamed edamame and fried rice for dinner 

Our sunset was just lovely




It was Netflix for our evening.  We watched Downton Abby and Midsomer Murders


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!