Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy August!

Can you believe July is over?  I swear the older I get the faster time goes by.

Yesterday we schlepped for fuel (3.44, diesel) and a few supplies from the exchange and commissary.  I'm not sure when the military is paid but going to these stores on the 1st is usually a bad idea.  Still, we had to stand in line for our few groceries.

For dinner last night we had beans and rice.  We both love this simple dish and I for one ate to much!  But it was tasty...

Today I got up at 0615...it was quite humid so I didn't open the windows.  I sure was nice to be able to enjoy the early mornings for a couple of days.  When it started getting light out I noticed we had some fog!

I'll bet the slides were slippery!


Today we'll be packing some stuff because tomorrow we hit the road again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!