Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Bright Sunny Days

Means the temperature goes up!  As long as the AC works I don't mind.... :-)
We've been just hanging around the campground.  Reading, playing games and doing life's little chores.
Saturday we did drive over to the mall and have to admit it was nice seeing all the stores they had...so many malls we've visited lately have had a lot of closed up shops.  Jim was able to get some coffee at Bed Bath and Beyond so he's a happy camper.  This store has 20% off coupons that you can get by mail, email and now on your smart phone.  Well Jim spent about 30  minutes Saturday morning trying to print one!  We have a wireless printer but sometimes the wireless signal isn't the best and it can take a few attempts to get everything on the same wavelength.
the pond drains across the driveway into the woods
.
After the Mall we headed to Barnes and Nobles where Jim had cheesecake and ice coffee.  We both did some reading then we just drove around and saw some pretty older homes.  This area is quite lovely.  We're both enjoying the hills and curvy roads

I don't think we went anywhere on Sunday.   I do recall a brief rain shower.  I fixed Ginger Bok Choy Stir Fry from the Everyday Happy Herbivore cookbook.  It was real tasty!  I love trying new recipes 

sunrise 16 July


Today I've been doing laundry, I stripped the bed and washed the sheets.  We also took Boo to the groomer for a long overdue haircut and nail trimming.  He looks so much better! 
Boudreaux

We made a run to Walmart for vitamins and then Camping World for a clear, sewer elbow.  

Jim put some bleach in the fresh water tank yesterday and today he's draining it.  We don't use that water much but it's been sot hot lately that I thought it could do with a sanitizing.

As you can see, never a dull moment around here!

Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.  ~Doug Larson

1 comment:

  1. You know I need to do the same thing to my water. We have had the same water in there for some time and I bet a good cleaning is in order.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!