Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lunch out....

I'm not sure what happened to my post!  I wrote about several things



We had lunch at Engine 15 Brewing Company.  Kevin in the picture above was so nice!  Introduced himself and let us taste a couple of the 35 beers they have on tap and we made our selections.  Jim had Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat and I had Lagunitas Dogtown Pale.

For lunch we both had brats, Jim's was a split double with Swiss cheese and I had a beer steamed brat with sauerkraut.  Yum on the beer and brats!


Hard to tell in the picture above but those are tap handles, neat way to decorate


Sunrise
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. We have been on the road all week and eating out is something we do well. I will like getting home so I can have a good home cooked meal.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!