Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Spaghetti Dinner with Friends

DROID....that's what my new phone says when I get a new text message.....DROID! :)

Jim and I both got new phones this week. The Droid X by Motorola. You see Anne wanted a new phone so the four of us went to the Verizon store to check out what's available. Jim and I wanted to price the various phones, options and check out internet options. Well the three of us ended up with the Droid X, poor Scotty has to wait until February before he can get one. for the past two days we've been learning how to use our phones. Jim now has texting. Having a 3g phone is fun!

Tonight we went to dinner down the road at Diana and Johns' place. Karen started inviting everyone to a spaghetti dinner and while I didn't count all of them there sure were a lot of people and the gathering! Spaghetti and meat balls along with various breads, salads and desserts. I took an apple salad that had cranberries and walnuts. It was tasty enough to be a dessert.

When I got home from the dinner there was a big box on the patio! A Christmas present from Sonsearae and Chris, A gift basket from Eden Foods. Packed in the lovely basket are the ingredients for Italian pasta dishes......Yum!

Today was cool and cloudy and during our dinner the clouds cleared out and we even had some sunshine for awhile. Tonight the temperature will dip into the low 50's/upper 40's. Great for sleeping with the comforter!

1 comment:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!