Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Beautiful Days

I love it when the weather cooperates! We've warmed up to the 70-80's during the day and the nights are in the 60's. I'm sure it won't last long, another cold front is bound to come along

Other than sitting around and reading or computing we haven't done much. Yesterday I took a bike ride around the area and took some pictures of our blooming and interesting plants. I hope you like them!

Not sure what this bush/tree is but the berries are pretty, it's about as autumnal as we get around here


these cactus are everywhere and used in the resort as natural plantings.


I like the palm growing in the middle of this one!



the butterflies like this plant





this color combination caught my eye




these yellow flowers are everywhere!






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!