Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

I'm proud to be a Veteran! Although my time in the Navy wasn't all that long I enjoyed the experience. I hope it made me a better person. My paternal grandfather was in the Navy during WWI. My father served with the Army in Italy during WWII. Two of my cousins were in the Navy and two were in the Army. David served in Viet Nam.

My father in law was in the Army Air Corp during WWII and was shot down while flying a mission and crash landed in England.

Our daughter Sonsearae was also in the Navy and Jim's son William is a Navy Veteran who recently retired from active duty after serving 20 years.

My beloved husband retired from the Navy and proudly served two tours in Viet Nam.

We fly the flag today in Honor of those who have served our country!

We've had some pretty decent weather the past few days and last night we had a gorgeous sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!