Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why is it so hot here?

The last few days have been hot! The temperature reaching the mid to upper nineties. It's still 88 degrees outside and it's 2021. I know a lot of you are wondering why I'm complaining and it's because it's to hot to be outside and the AC runs constantly!

We went to a party Sunday at the Wilson's. Don and Jeni are the managers here at Bentsen Palm RV Resort and the party was for the First In Club. Only those who check in between October 1st and 15th are members. Perhaps twenty of us there and we had a good time. Everyone brought a dish while brats, Italian sausage and burgers were supplied. Oh and margarita's served by the Browns, Terry and Mark. They have a Margaritaville Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker, three pitchers at one time!

A few days ago, around the time we had the full moon, I was able to take some pictures of the moon setting the next morning.
Last night Jim and I took a ride around the resort and boy was the sunset pretty. We got home in time for me to take a few pictures
I was out walking this morning and noticed more butterflies. The gardeners have been trimming the bushes and trees and now that they're growing out and blooming the butterflies are coming around. I have a hummingbird visiting my feeder

this huge moth was hanging around the office on the screen door
Jim and I have been reading books by James Rollins, if you need some exciting reading pick up one of the books. Spies, fast action and fast paced books. Right now I'm reading Judas Strain

"Oh how we love pumpkin season.
You did know this gourd-ish squash has its own season, right?
Winter, Spring, Summer, Pumpkin.... We anxiously anticipate it every year."

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!