Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Same old, same old

Jim and I have been busy. I really can't say he is 'enjoying' work camping but he does it well! Right now he's been busy getting the palapa's pressure washed and it's not easy. After several hours he's tired, dirty and wet. He's been doing this work in the mornings and comes home for lunch.

While he's gone I do my normal morning chores and I've been getting the cabinets and drawers all tidied up. I've even found some items I forgot I had!

Yesterday we had happy hour at the Scott's. Anne made pina colada's, everyone brought something to eat and we didn't break up the fun until well after dark!

This afternoon Jim and I went to BOA and handed over more paperwork in an effort to get our insurance claim. Then we headed to Barnes and Nobles and killed time looking at magazines and books. After that we went to Tony Roma's for dinner

Boo was really happy to see us when we got home. When Jim took him out he wanted to see Anne but they've gone to San Antonio....Anne if you're reading this Boo misses you! So do I....I had to go to Walmart all by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!