Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Passing days

Autumn is my favorite time of year and I enjoy reading our friends blogs and seeing pictures of fall color. We don't have 'fall' in the south and definitely not in south Texas.

We have to find our color elsewhere. Most mornings I'm up early enough to see the sun rise. The colors range from pink and mauve to flaming orange.
Jim busy cleaning the palapa

the full moon the other night gave me a hard time. After taking a gazillion pictures I managed to salvage a few good shots. Most I posted on Facebook


Clouds kept blowing across and made for a few nice shots. The wind has been blowing hard the past couple days.
Went to the movies yesterday with Jim and saw Red staring Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren and Morgan Freeman. What a fun movie! We both like action movies and this one had us laughing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!