Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I was up before the sun this morning. I don't mind because I get to see the sunrise. Because of the cloud cover I didn't think we'd have a sunrise, but I was wrong. Just had to wait for it!

Sun peeking through the clouds around 0745. I can see choppy water in the bay and along the seawall the waves are crashing ashore. I could get used to this....
While waiting to wake Jim I noticed this heron sitting on the light pole. Not sure when Jim got up but after he did I started my chores. Dishes, bed making, etc. I dressed for going out because it's Sunday and we needed bread and milk and I wanted a newspaper. After spending thirty bucks we had our bread and milk and then some but no paper.
Back home we had pizza for lunch. Jim had a supreme and I had a roasted veggie without cheese. We both enjoyed our pizza. Jim turned on a movie and it was awful. After lunch he turned off the tv and went outside to clean some on the rig. Inside I turned on some football!
I couldn't watch the Saints so I turned on the Giants-Titan game. Sonsearae kept me updated on the Saints, but even in OT they lost. Bummer
Jim restrung one of the blinds after having to go to JoAnn's to buy more string. It's not an easy job, thanks sweetie!
For dinner we had spaghetti, salad and some green beans (leftover) with a lovely glass of chianti. We were watching a Resident Evil movie and after it ended and the dishes were done we went for a walk. It was around 1900 and the sun was sinking in the west.

Unfortunately the mosquitoes were bothersome and we didn't walk very far.


This heron was in the field and stood still long enough for me to snap a few pictures.
It was a balmy, breezy day here



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!