Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shopping with Anne

Today has been a busy day. I was up around 0630 and right on time a train went by. I did some exercises and some dusting. Then I enjoyed my coffee in front of my computer.

I woke Jim at 0800 and we both had some breakfast. I had scrambled eggs with onion and red pepper with a side of tomato. Jim had an egg sandwich with cheese. I started on the laundry and dishes.

At ten I left for one of my favorite things to do! Grocery shopping!!! I really do like to shop for food. I had my list and coupons and along with the sales I saved almost $35. Anne saved a few bucks too. I don't think either of us bought anything we didn't need. We were home by noon and after I put everything away I had some lunch.

Jim didn't sleep well last night and he was napping when I got home so I didn't continue with the laundry until he got up. Of course while I was gone he took care of some of it for me. :)

My plans to grill our supper was put on hold. I fixed soup and sandwiches for our dinner. I did the dishes.

We've both had our showers and we've spent the evening watching tv. Dr Who and the Graham Norton show on BBCA.

We had another beautiful sunset but no picture because we were in our jammies!

Did you know today, besides being the fist of May, is also World Fitness Day? I leave you with this:

"Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~ Plato"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!