Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Search for Trike

Yesterday Jim and Scotty spent several hours searching for Jim’s Trike.  Alas they did not find it.  They suspect a construction worker may have absconded with it.  To be fair it could have been anyone who happened to see it fall off the rig.

 

Anne and I spent a lazy day at home.  Well, perhaps lazy isn’t right we both did laundry and housekeeping chores.  I was able to watch all of my soaps.  I also read awhile and worked on a crochet project.

 

Anne fixed dinner for us, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas.  There was also slaw, fresh tomatoes and celery.  I took some leftover broccoli and cauliflower and a bottle of wine.  We ate our fill and killed the bottle of wine!

 

Because we have both the east and west coast feeds of the national channels I was able to watch Dancing with the Stars at 1700 so I knew the results before dinner!  I teased Anne but she held fast about not wanting to know the results until she could watch it at 1900 local time. 

 

Jim and I both watched the NCIS shows on CBS. 

 

This blog is a test.  Apparently I can email my blog to blogspot and magically it will appear….we’ll see!

 

My Blog:

 

http://booshumans.blogspot.com/

 

Where we are!

http://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=172

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!