Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Laid Back Day

I was up at 0630 and had my coffee. Jim was awake but didn't get up for another 30 minutes or so. I figured since he got up so early I'd get the bed stripped and the sheets washed. We had breakfast and mostly hung around.

Jim and Scotty tried to fix my stove. But the burners still won't light without help.

Anne and I made a run to the post office. Back home I had lunch after the guys got out of my kitchen. Then I started watching my soaps. I made some deviled eggs and guacamole. Jim was outside reading so I joined him and took the snacks. Invited Anne and Scotty and we had an early happy hour.

Back inside I made a couple Frappes for Jim and I. I'm not making dinner. We've both showered and I'm waiting for Dancing With the Stars to come on.

Popcorn sounds good! It's a healthy food....Right Marilyn?

"The trouble with always trying to preserve the health of the body is that it is so difficult to do without destroying the health of the mind. ~G.K. Chesterton"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!