Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yesterday I was up at 0645 and it was just a wee bit chilly so I set the thermostat at 65 and turned on the furnace. I’ll sure be glad when we don’t have to heat up using the furnace. I’m tired of wearing long pants and socks. Looks like we’ll be in the 50’s today with little chance of sunshine. Good day to do laundry!

Once Jim got up I started on the bedding, in all I did 4 loads of laundry.

Jim made himself an omelet and toast for brunch. He took out the trash and recycle items. I fixed some soup and crackers for myself along with smoked salmon. Jim did the lunch dishes and cleaned the stove.

Around noon we noticed the temperature was dropping, it was 47! It’s snowing in central Texas.

All afternoon the temperature stayed in the low 40's. I baked some lemon poppy seed muffins. Anne came over and joined us for coffee and muffins. Scotty was at the wood shop. Brave man, it's cold over there normally....

We had red beans and rice for dinner. Watched Bones, NCIS and Nat Geo. In bed around 2200.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!