Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

We were both up shortly after 0700. Some fog out there but I can see the sun, so it won’t be long before it’s burned off. Both of us jumped on our computers to start the day along with our coffee.

Not sure where the sun went! Clouds moved in and it’s damp and chilly. Jim went for a walk around 0945. By the time he came back he said he'd done about 3 miles. He then went out and dried the truck off. I spent some time uploading pictures to Facebook and then my blog.

I vacuumed the place and did some dusting. Washed the bedroom rugs and dug out my green rugs for a spring look in the bedroom. By this time I was hungry so I made a sandwich and sat at my computer and ate.

Anne and I went shopping this afternoon hitting Michaels, Sams Club and HEB. We got home shortly after 1600 and once we split our purchases from Sams we got dinner going. Jim started the charcoal so we could grill some sausages and brats. I heated up some beans and Anne had some potato salad. Along with cold beer, dinner was a hit!

Once home I showered and then did the dishes. We're not doing much just playing games on the computers. TV isn't even on.


If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ~Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!