Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I was up just before 0700 this morning. Did some exercises, made my coffee then opened the blinds. It’s a gloomy sky out there! Clouds, clouds and more clouds with high humidity! When I checked the forecast my disposition changed, I can do gloomy for awhile if the temperature goes up! 78 is the fore casted high for today.

For breakfast I had an toasted English muffin, Yum.

After Jim got up this morning I dressed, made the bed, started a load of laundry and washed the dishes. Then I made myself another cup of coffee.

Jim spent some time washing the truck and that made the sun come out! Seriously that’s when the clouds dissipated and the sun came out and warmed us up. By the time I finished lunch and did the dishes it was 75 degrees outside and time for a bike ride.

Anne and I went over to Bentsen State Park and we couldn’t help noticing that spring is here. Some of the trees are leafing out and we both enjoyed seeing the new growth. Saw a Roadrunner, some Javalinas, green jays, Kiskadee, chachalacas, cardinals, doves and all the other birds flitting about.

this rose bush is at the entrance to Bentsen Palm RV Resort
For the life of me I cannot remember the name of this plant but it's just inside our resort on the left and it has two buds. I keep you posted as they bloom.
We're going to a dance at the clubhouse tonight. First afternoon coffee, then dinner and then dancing!
There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good. ~Edwin Denby

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!