Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I think the sun came out today....

I've been sleeping longer lately. Didn't get up until nearly 0800 this morning. Made my coffee and woke Jim. When he got up we had some pancakes with toasted walnuts.

After breakfast we played games on our computers waiting for the day to warm up. Alas that never happened! We did make a run to the bank for some cash and then Walmart in Pinitas. Back home I put our purchases away and Jim turned on the Saints game which had just started.

We had some lunch and watched the Saints win their 13th game this season. Sure hope that's a lucky number for them! We'll be watching the Dallas/Saints game next Saturday night on the NFL channel.

Last night we had dinner with the Scotts. Brisket, baked beans, cole slaw and macaroni salad. We managed to drink two bottles of wine! After dinner we sat and talked for a bit and then Anne and I decided we needed some time in the hot tub. We changed into our suits and left the guys to fend for themselves. Not sure how long we stayed in the tub but when we got back Jim was relaxing in front of the TV having done the dishes for me and showered.

Today we spent all afternoon watching football although I did bike up to check our mail. For our dinner tonight I fixed ham, fried potatoes, corn and a cucumber salad. After I did the dishes Jim cleaned the stove for me.

We are watching the Eagles/Giant game and it sure is a close game. Might have to stay up late to see how it ends!

It's cooling off outside, 58 according to our outdoor thermometer. The Weather Channel says our low will be 66! We may see some sun tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!