Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Rainy, chilly day

I slept in this morning! didn't get up until 0845 and I immediately told Jim to get up. During the night we had some light rain. It was just a sign of things to come. It has rained off and on most of the day. I don't think the temperature got above 55 degrees. We held off until 1300 before we turned on the furnace. Yesterday at this time it was 20 degrees warmer!

We pretty much stayed indoors today. Reading, watching TV, playing games on the computer and I stripped the bed and washed sheets. Jim did venture out to get the mail and take out the trash. He put on shoes and wore a jacket.

For dinner we had cod steaks, sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli. We've showered and are waiting patiently for the Saints/Pats game to start! GEAUX SAINTS!

Into each life some rain must fall, we've had ours for the month! I hope it clears up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!