Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Butterflies and Flowers

I was up at 0600! It was still drippy outside, can't call it rain. But we did has some rain overnight. Woke Jim at 0800 but he didn't get up until an hour later. No matter, it's been a cloudy do nothing day.

But we did take pictures! Anne and I took a walk this morning and I snapped the following:







This one almost got away before I could take his picture!





























The following pictures were taken by Jim when he went to Bentsen State Park this morning:












Not crazy about spiders but Jim's camera can get up and close



This pretty one has eluded me, keeps closing it's wings.....Nice shot honey!


I like the angle on this one
I took Boo for a walk and only had my phone to work with. I think the camera takes good pictures

We do have other color roses....sorry about the dead one. Didn't think to remove it before I took the picture

More clusters of butterflies on blue flowers.
It's almost dinner time. Boo is hungry....Jim isn't even here!












No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!