Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hughes Net

I slept until 0815! I guess the cold nights under the comforter is conducive to sleeping well.

We had cream of wheat for breakfast and spent the morning inside. Jim did venture out a couple times, once for propane, $31.77 to fill the tank!

Jim also got our internet working again. He told me what happened but I have no idea how he did it. He did say that if we changed satellites we'd lose direct TV....I'm just glad to have my internet!

We had our lunch and Jim decided he wanted to go to Home Depot something to do with tin for the trikes. I dunno... but we also went to Barnes and Nobles where I found a book I had to have. An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon. It's her latest book in the Outlander series....

Once home we had some coffee and then it was time for dinner. I cooked up some potatoes, sausage and onions. Quite filling and tasty.

I watched Dancing with the Stars and thought the tribute to Patrick Swayze was nice. Cheryl and Tony did a fine job!

We're watching Eastwick, so far it's funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!