Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Star Trek

I got out of bed this morjning around 0715, outside the temperature was in the upper 50's, inside lower 60's so I turned on the fireplace just to take the chill out. An hour or so later I decided to make pancakes and sausage. That woke Jim up! We had a tasty breakfast.


I did a load of laundry, made the bed, did the dishes. We had plans to go to a movie this afternoon and after a lunch of salad for me and a burger for Jim we left for the short drive to the theater.


It is in a new section being built that includes condos and shops with covered parking. Restaurants are being built and of course the theater. I'm betting a grocery store will be included! That way the 'village' will be self contained.


Anyway the movie we saw was Star Trek. What fun! I don't remember the exact date the TV series started but Jim and I have enjoyed the Star Trek phenomnon for about 35 years.


For dinner we had fish, risotto and corn. Afer dinner we tried to watch a movie on loan from Sonsearae. Tropic Thunder was not our cup of tea and after 20-30 minutes we stopped watching.


Now we're computing and playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!