Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

just pictures

this is the view from the back of our rig.

another shot of the bay
the bridge across the bay behind the pier


our rig, see that tree? we had to pull up because I misjudged the slide cover!



See that tree and truck? Jim slid our rig into this site with a trailer that close on the other side and only needed one try! I'm so proud of him
So far this morning I've just slowly done my chores, dishes, bed making and a load of laundry. Jim called ERS about our treadless tire. They'll come out and put on the spare for us. He's still shopping around for two replacements.
More later...
Sonsearae joined us for lunch today. Hot dogs, mac and cheese, chips and pico de gallo and baked beans. We each had our choice and I managed to get rid of some leftovers. While she was here ERS arrived to change tires and we had to put a slide in. Sonsearae was concerned about the balance of the rig. :)
After lunch we all played with the computers! Jim was busy researching cameras and showed me a digital when Sonsearae said I could have hers! She brought it and I thought she just meant I could use it while she's here....but she gave it to me. What a Gal!
Jim ordered replacement wheels and tires. While he was doing serious things, we ladies were playing with iGoogle and Facebook. Sonsearae showed me how to 'fix' things on both. Actually she did all the work, I just hope I can remember all she showed me! Bad weather was rolling in and she left to get home before the storm hit.
We've been listening to the thunder and rain. I think the worst of it is over. we lost power momentarily. Its been awhile since we've 'heard' a thunderstorm. We're all showered and relaxing. Soon Dancing with the Stars will be on.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!