Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gorgeous Day!

The weather has been super the past couple of days and today it was gorgeous. I'm sure we hit the mid 80's but there's been a breeze all day that has been just right.

When Sonsearae stopped by after work we had our lunch outside, just leftovers but it was tasty. After lunch I did dishes and we chatted then went across the street to see the jewelry. But the place was closed again! I guess I'll just have to come back.....

Then we went to see the soap lady.....I really should have written down the name of the shop in Panacea. First thing I noticed was a white rose outside and boy did it smell good! Just like a rose should smell. Inside the shop it smelled just as good. Jewelry, soap and other nice objects. My kind of shop.

Back home we just talked and played with our phones. Sonsearae left around 1600, we said our goodbyes and wished each other safe travels. She's off to Atlanta in the morning and we'll be leaving Panacea Saturday.

Even though this campground is far from where Sonsearae lives, she works in Panacea at the post office. Seeing her daily was such a treat. I'll miss that. We've had a good time visiting with her and Chris.

Our evening has been pleasant. It's cooling off nicely and it's 70 degrees. Should be good sleeping weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!