Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Calm after the Storm

Whew we had a doozy of a storm last night. Lot's of rain, some thunder and lightening and a lot of wind. We watched TV and went to bed at 2300. I don't know how long I laid there and listened to the rain but it finally put me to sleep. We had the ac running so we were comfortable.

I slept until 0800....this eastern time zone will take some getting used to. After Jim got up I stripped the bed and washed the sheets. Just after I got dressed Sonsearae showed up! She got off work early today, 1000. So we piled into her car for a run to Walmart and points of interest around Panacea.

Once we got home I fixed spaghetti and salad for our lunch. Rosemary bread dipped in oil topped it off. I cleared the table and did dishes. Then Sonsearae and I went for a walk with Boo and Jim took a nap.

Sonsearae left around 1500, Jim got up and I made brownies. He had coffee and a brownie, I had a salad and a brownie.

Then we started cleaning out the closet and under the bed. There's a Goodwill Store right down the road and I'm getting rid of more craft supplies. We've been carrying them around since we sold the house and I'm just not using them. That didn't take long but it sure was a lot of work.

Now we're all clean and watching TV. NCIS right now, then the Mentalist.

We had a beautiful day once the cloud cover went away. The sunset was lovely and tonight we should sleep well with the expected low to get into the lower 50's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!