Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Back!

I refuse to say that 4 letter word! But it was back again today so I closed up the house and ran the AC.

I started the day with coffee and then I went for a walk. I've worked out a 30 minute walk and I'm liking it. This morning I saw a lot of border patrol vehicles. With a full moon I guess crossing activity increases. They had a helicopter out this morning quartering the sky.

After Jim got up I stripped the bed and washed the sheets. Jim did some dusting but that's about all we did today.

I made some chicken soup because Jim was feeling 'poorly'. :~) A lot of us are having problems with the dust causing us to cough and sneeze. By days end I'm having to use cough drops.

Except for walking Boo I stayed in most of the day. Just didn't want to be out in that ****!

We didn't do dinner. And this evening we've snacked.....and watched TV. NCIS, the Mentalist and now Leverage.

Just doing normal everyday things here in the valley...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!