Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Football!

Did you see the Steelers win that game? Boy it was a close game...

That's how we spent last evening, playing games on our computers and watching the playoff game. After the game we watched the Mentalist then it was time for bed.

We slept with a fan running and Jim had his window cracked open. We use a wine cork to keep the bedroom windows open a wee bit. I slept wonderfully well. I don't remember waking up hot or cold and it was heaven to sleep so soundly.

When I got up this morning at 0745 it was 52 inside and 47 outside. The sun was shining and it looked like it was going to be a super day. No plans for us, after a breakfast of pancakes I did the dishes. The bed was made. Jim was still enjoying his coffee. I made a run to the office to order name tags and to sign up for the 50/60's evening the 31st. Should be fun as long as they don't dwell on the 50's to much! :) Dropped some mail off in the outgoing box then rode back home.

Jim was repairing one of our blinds. The big ones always take time and this one was no different, two hours I think he worked on it. I did a load of laundry while I watched my soaps. For lunch I had chips and pico de gallo. Jim finished off the tortellini.

Jim went riding while I was watching my soaps. I folded the laundry once it was dry and read a couple magazines. Pretty boring stuff!

Around 1600 I fixed myself some coffee and Jim came home about then. We took our coffee outside and enjoyed the afternoon. Before we finished Anne and Scotty returned and joined us for a drink. This couple is fun to be around and between the four of us we cover several different age groups! I'm usually the youngest one but Anne is younger than me.

Just before 1800 we split up and I came in to fix our dinner. Hot dogs and macaroni salad! Jim tidied up outside. I fed Boo, then we ate.

Jim did the dinner dishes while I showered and we're now watching The Golden Compass. Time for popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!