Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thursday

Linda and Jim
Jim Jerry and Karen
Harvey and Gail


Gail Carol Fred Jim Jerry Karen





I spent most of the day pampering me. I got my hair cut but I also had a facial first. It was ever so nice to have someone slather my face with creams and apply hot towels. I also had a hand massage and foot massage. While my face was covered with a mask I also had my head and shoulder massaged. Pure bliss!








After my haircut I went to Petco and HEB. Then home for a well deserved cup of coffee! I don't know what Jim did while I was gone.








Friday was busy, we had the rig washed and waxed $140 Jim said it was worth every penny! Have to admit it looks a lot better than when we arrived here. Pony Express came by and filled our propane tank for $22, last spring it was $25. It's nice to see prices go down instead of up.








Once the guys finished the work on our rig we headed out to the post office and PetSmart. Jim also stopped in at Lacks, a furniture store. We told the salesman what we we're looking for and we found some chairs for me! No arms, very comfortable and green. They'll be delivered Tuesday along with our new mattress. We also made a stop at Mitchael's to pick up some foam. The new mattress will make the bed taller, Boo won't be able to jump into bed so we'll make a ramp or steps for him.








Once home we were invited to two happy hours and dinner out. Yes, we did them all. I think I'm getting to old for all this socializing! LOL First we had a beer with Anne and Scotty, they live next door. We came home and I changed and we went down to Carol and Fred's site for another beer. Harvey and Gail, Jerry and Karen were there. Once the chill of the evening set in all eight of us headed to Pepe's (not the one on the river!) for Mexican food and a fun evening. We were home by 2030

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!