Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh, What a night!

yesterday was a busy day. We worked all day!!!! Jim finished setting up outside and I stripped the bed and did laundry. Did a little dusting but I called it quits around 1400....I decided I wasn't having fun anymore. :)

The weather was perfect and in the morning I went for a walk, just over a mile. Need to get back into a daily routine for walking. we had windy conditions and it was just pleasant.

We went to the produce sale at the clubhouse at 1600. Every Tuesday he comes and sells fresh produce. I got a bag of oranges, 4 grapefruit, an avocado and a pineapple (cleaned!) all for 8 bucks. Had freshly squeezed OJ for breakfast today! I walked down with Jim and we stopped at Fred and Carol's, Jim stayed and Carol joined me. She picked up a few apples and pears and a pineapple. It's a good thing she came with me as we both carried my purchases back to her place....those oranges were heavy.

We headed home just before the sun set. You can feel the temperature drop. I fixed some dinner using leftover chicken, stewed tomatoes and orzo. Tasted pretty good all served in a bowl.

Tuesday night TV is NCIS and the shows that follow. We slept with the windows open but the blinds were down in the bedroom. We had one fan running but Boo still heard things that went bump in the night and we were awakened many times. I also got hot, I expect we'll always have problems with temperature control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!