Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dreary day being sick....


After a quick run to the store for meds and milk I stayed indoors yesterday. Jim stayed inside also except when we had deliveries. The picture is one of our new chairs. In real life it is a bit more greener and I love them! As you can see they don't block the windows as much as the taller recliners. The pillows are removable but without them I can't sit back. They don't rock, or move and have no arms!
I'm feeling better, this cold seems to have settled into my throat. Coughing is not fun! But I don't do it very often. Jim on the other hand is not doing well. He doesn't do sick very well. He suffers a lot.
Our weather yesterday was miserable and today hasn't started out well although the temperature is supposed to be higher.
Our new mattress arrived yesterday afternoon to late to set it up last night. So the components have taken over the living room. It's custom made air bed, I sure hope it's comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!