Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cold day in Mission, Texas

My goodness who sent the cold weather? It was really chilly yesterday with the high around 55. We had the furnace on and it kept us warm.

Basically we stayed indoors all day. For lunch I made a pot of chicken soup using some of the roasted chicken. I also made an antipasto plate, salami, prosciutto, olives, mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes. Since I had to cut up veggies for the soup I also laid out some celery, carrot and bell pepper strips.

After lunch Jim made a trip to the Tractor Supply store and I stayed home and watched my soaps. Real exciting stuff! LOL

For dinner we had breakfast. Eggs, bacon (fake), fried potatoes and fresh tomatoes. Also some toast. Jim did the dishes afterward.

Wasn't much on TV so we watched Hamish Macbeth and now we can mail it back to Netflix. We did watch Numbers.

I'm not sure how cold it got overnight but we slept just fine. The furnace was set to come on, but I don't recall hearing it. I've been getting up around 0715 every morning and it's nice to sleep in! I wonder how long it will last.....

Jim has requested you click on the ads. We can make some money if you do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!