Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Queen Mine, Bisbee, Az

Yesterday we toured the Queen Mine and Jim found it interesting as did I. We had to don a hard hat, yellow slicker and a battery pack (that weighed a ton!) with a light. I could have gotten all the facts topside! The guide was informative, said he was a former miner. It was cold and dark inside the mine despite the itty bitty lights we all had.

We came home and had lunch and then it was off to Tombstone. What a neat little town. No, we didn't go to the Shootout at OK Corral. We visited some shops and I bought some clothes at Jim's urging! LOL Picked up some neat boots. and I lost my hat! Really bummed about that because it had my New Orleans pin, I hope I can get another one from www.Abita.com, but right now they're updating their website.

Dinner was a small steak, potatoes, and tomatoes. Televison included Dancing with the Stars and Boston Legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!