Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

the past week


It sure has gone by quickly! We're still in Tucson at the Air Force Base. It would seem all we do is shop. This picture shows our latest purchase. Ever since we got our Mobile Suites I've wanted to get rid of the sofa bed. We finally found this Lazy Boy dual recliner and decided it was what we wanted. It is very, very comfortable and I'll have to let you know if naps can be taken in it!
Jim finally had enough of my old sunglasses and we went to Lenscrafter for a new pair. You see my old glasses were just sunglasses, not prescription lenses. With my new sunglasses I can read maps!
We did go to the Biosphere 2. What a fascinating place and I cannot imagine how anyone could live in that environment, but they did.
The weather finally cooled off a bit and we've been riding our trikes. The past three mornings we've just headed out on the base and checked out the area. We've been by the flight line and heard the roar of jet engines! Sure brings back fond memories, memories are a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!